May 5, 2016
- A nurse at the Dallas County Hospital requested an officer to assist with “a mental health patient who is being disruptive.” An officer responded.
- A caller said “an employee just found a baggie of methamphetamine in the store.” An officer responded “took possession of the suspicious substance.”
- Stephanie Ann Harlow, 33, 22339 170th St., Bouton, was arrested on a charge of violation of a no-contact order.
- A caller said her friend accidentally locked her 2-year-old child in a vehicle. An officer responded and unlocked the vehicle.
May 6, 2016
- Jerica Renae Wiborg, 23, 2702 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.