November 4, 2018
- Scott Robert Hansen, 43, 2730 Summer Meadows Dr., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension and on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of “pursuing kill, trap, buy sell, deer turkey.”
- A caller “requested a welfare check on a soldier.” An officer responded and “made contact with” someone “who was going to send someone to wake” the soldier “and get him on his way.”
- A caller from Dawson said “her husband was burning a shed.” The caller said she “notified county of same.”
- A caller said two dogs were running at large. An officer responded and made contact with the dogs’ owner, who said “he has been having trouble with someone opening the back gate” but “will try to keep them in the yard.”
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “someone is chasing him, and he needs help.” An officer responded and “assisted him by making a phone call to his grandmother, and she agreed to come and get him.”
- A caller said “someone came onto his enclosed porch.” An officer responded.
- Garrett James Bolton, 35, was issued a citation for first-offense dog at large.
- A caller said “she heard a loud hissing noise and as she was leaving, saw the alarm system was malfunctioning.” An officer responded.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department with a cat “that he found in his dumpster.” An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding Facility.
- A caller said she caught a dog running at large. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding Facility.
- A caller said someone’s “boyfriend keeps harassing him.” The caller said he “just wanted to advise that he anticipates problems with this.”
- Angel Martin Ibarra, 20, 2406 Evelyn St., Perry, was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and interference with official acts.
- A caller said her dog was lost.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.