To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 8, 2022
- Officers received a report of possible fraud in the 2600 block of McKinley Street.
- Officers received a report of a vehicle theft in the 1100 block of Second Street.
November 9, 2022
- Officers received a report of harassment in the 1200 block of Bateman Street.
- Hector Manuel Rivera, 56, of 1215 Bateman St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of third-degree harassment.
November 10, 2022
- Giovani Fernando Ruiz-Vargas, 39, of 1908 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on charges of driving while barred, driving while suspended, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 15-year-old male was arrested on a charge of assault.
November 11, 2022
- No activity reported.
November 12, 2022
- Torry Denson, 38, of 1617 Iowa St., Perry, was issued a citation for animal neglect-no injury.
- A 14-year-old male was arrested on charges of minor in possession of tobacco and curfew violation.
- Officers received a report of a domestic assault in the 2000 block of Second Street.
November 13, 2022
- Daniel Ramirez, 39, of 2665 Summer Meadows Dr., Perry, was arrested on charges of driving under suspension and failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Keala Kathleen Crawford, 24 , of 1214 1/2 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Kendrick Miranda Pena, 19, of 624 Third St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense under age in possession of alcohol.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.