To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 1, 2021
- Angel Martin Ibarra, 23, of 2406 Evelyn St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for violation of probation and on a charge of third-offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana.
November 2, 2021
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 1200 block of 18th Street. The case is under investigation.
- A 2004 Mazda RX8, registered to Arturo Cortez Vaca of 1519 Warford St., Perry, and driven by Fidencio Vaca-Ochoa of 805 Second St., Perry, collided with a 2001 Ford Ranger pickup, registered to and driven by Patricia Fern Neel of 1408 Fourth St., Perry, near the intersection of Second Street and Otley Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $1,750. Vaca-Ochoa was issued a citation for failure to obey a stop sign.
- A 2015 Chevy Tahoe, registered to and driven by Kayla Michelle Brown of 1314 Second St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2012 Honda Pilot SW, registered to Hillary Dawn Mahler of 704 12th St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $750.
- Brian Dean Morrison, 62, of 1809 Rapids, Adel, was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI, second-offense possession of a controlled substance and first-offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and issued a citation for urinating in public.
November 3, 2021
- A 2015 Ford F150 pickup, registered to and driven by Debbie Jean Simmer of 2407 McKinley St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2016 Toyota Camry, registered to Donald William Nordyke of 362 205th St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $1,300.
- Officers received a report of harassment in the 2200 block of Lucinda Street. The incident concerned a fraudulent check from a Facebook user.
November 4, 2021
- Christopher Joseph Hidlebaugh, 29, of 16770 N Ave., Bouton, was arrested on charges of driving while barred and driving under suspension.
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 1000 block of Graceland Avenue.
- Donald Leroy McChesney II, 42, of 1016 Graceland Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of assault while displaying a dangerous weapon.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.