To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 2, 2020
- A 2007 Hyundai, registered to and driven by Win Lian of 3221 Villa Vista Drive, Des Moines, collided with a 2006 Kia, registered to and driven by April Lynn Hofbauer of 1722 First Ave., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $1,300. Lian was issued a citation for failure to stop at assured clear distance.
November 3, 2020
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1000 block of 17th Street.
- Sebastian Ross Ramirez, 22, of 306 W. Lincoln Way, Ames, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for possession of a controlled substance-cocaine, possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 300 block of First Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 1800 block of Pattee Street. The case is under investigation.
November 4, 2020
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic dispute in the 300 block of Willis Avenue.
- Jonathan De Jesus Melendrez Corado, 40, of 335 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Sheila Lee Smith, 40, of 335 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Officers located criminal mischief to a vehicle in the 1000 block of Graceland Avenue.
- Jose Antonio Dubray Hernandez, 18, of 1308 W. Second St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for assault.
November 5, 2020
- An unknown vehicle collided with a 2014 Dodge Charger, registered to Misty Lynn Conrad of 1924 First Ave., Perry. Damages were minor. The hit-and-run collision is under investigation.
- A legally parked 2011 Lincoln, registered to James Richard Hibbert of 1912 Otley Ave., Perry, was struck by a 2004 Kia, registered to by Arely Lizbeth Perez Colin of 2309 S.E. Eighth Lane, Grimes, and driven by Karla Irazema Flores Ramires of 300 10th St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at less than $1,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.