October 8, 2018
- A caller said he saw two bicyclists “carrying toolboxes,” and he thought they looked suspicious. An officer responded.
- A caller said “he found a lawnmower pushed up against his building?’ An officer responded.
- A caller complained about “people knocking on the windows of his residence at all hours.” The cller saod “someone woke him up three different time the previous night.” An officer responded and advised the caller “to call when it’s happening in order to have the best chance of catching someone.”
October 9, 2018
- A 16-year-old male from Perry was arrested for fourth-offense curfew violation.
- Brandon Stucker, 21, 2620 McKinley St., #11, Perry, was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI, two counts of weapons law violation and unlawful possession of a prescription drug.
- Michael Scott Schmitz, 30, 2625 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on charges of attempting to disarm a peace officer, two counts of assault upon a peace officer and interference with official acts.
- A caller said he caught a cat running at large. An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.