To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
October 11, 2020
- Bradly John Little, 26, of no fixed abode was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle without owner’s consent.
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1100 block of Second Street.
- A 2003 Saturn Ion, registered to and driven by Hector Antonio Hernandez Alvarado of 1007 Dewey Ave., Perry, collided with a 2008 Honda CRV, registered to and driven by Virginal Del Carmen Calderon of 602 Second St., Perry, near the intersection of Second and Ann streets. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $200. Hernandez Alvarado was issued a citation for failure to obey yield sign.
- Officers received a report of theft of political signs in the 300 block of 10th Street.
October 12, 2020
- Officers received a report of theft of political signs in the 2600 block of First Avenue.
- Officers received a report of theft of political signs in the 1900 block of North Street.
- Officers received a report of identity theft in the 900 block of Willis Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of assault in the 600 block of 10th Street. The case is under investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.