To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
October 23, 2020
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 2400 block of Warford Street. The case is under investigation.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault in the 1800 block of Pattee Street. The case is under investigation.
October 24, 2020
- Officers received report of criminal mischief in the 1000 block of Second Street. The case is under investigation.
- Jennifer Rae Nicolaisen, 41, of 12879 Houston Ave., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrants for failure to appear on original charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of driving under suspension.
- October 25, 2020
- Officers received a report of a theft of a yard ornament. The loss was estimated at $35.
- Jacob Anthony Cameron, 28, of 2305 McKinley St., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, providing false identification information and interference with official acts and was issued a citation for driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.