September 11, 2018
- A minor was issued a citation for underage possession of tobacco.
- A caller said “a customer had just broken some dishes.” Officers responded.
- A caller “reported a mysterious package in the alley behind her home.” The “caller said the box was torn open and appeared to have a computer in it.” An officer responded and “located a box of photographs.”
- A caller said “he hit a pothole in the alley,” and it caused “damage to his vehicle.” An officer responded and notified the Perry Public Works Department.
- A caller said her keys were lost. The caller called again and said her keys were found.
- A caller said “a couch has been setting on the parking” at a nearby residence “for several months.” An officer responded, and the Perry Compliance Officer was notified.
- A caller reported “a domestic disturbance across the street from his residence.” Officers responded.
- A caller said some people “were evicted from the property,” and now “they show up at night and stay in the camper.” The caller “also said drug activity takes place at that location.” An officer responded and told the caller “that the owners would have to call and have them removed.”
- A caller said two dogs were running at large. An officer responded, and the “dogs were found back in the owner’s yard upon the officer’s arrival.”
September 12, 2018
- A caller said she “trapped a black and white cat at her residence.” An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.