September 28, 2017
- A caller complained “about several dog owners in the area that allow their dogs out without a leash to do their business.” An officer responded and told the caller “to call when she sees the dogs loose.”
- Daniel Robert Davis, 18, 282 305th St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of domestic abuse assault simple.
- A caller said a dog was running at large. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding Facility.
- A caller on the Raccoon River Valley Trail said “a small, brown dog came chasing him” and “appeared to be vicious.” An officer responded but did not find the dog.
- A caller “requested to speak with an officer about someone possibly using her credit card.” An officer responded.
- A caller said “she is in need of a place to stay for the night. She has two young children.” An officer responded and made contact with the Perry Ministerial Association.
- Marcos Tellez was issued a citation for first-offense dog at large.
- A caller said “her son was being aggressive.” Officers responded.
September 29, 2017
- Avery Jamal Allen, 28, 823 William St., Perry, was arrested on charges of domestic abuse assault simple and first-offense public intoxication.
- A caller said “she and her girlfriend” had “gotten into an argument.” The caller said her girlfriend was “not letting her have her phone back.” Officers responded, and the caller “was given her phone and gathered some clothing to leave for a while.”
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.