To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 16, 2020
- A 16-year-old male from Perry was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle without owner’s consent.
- Officers received report of a theft in the 400 block of Fifth Street. The loss was estimated at $400.
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 1600 block of Fifth Street. The loss was estimated at $20.
September 17, 2020
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 2600 block of Willis Avenue. The loss was estimated at $33.
- Daisy D. Easterlie Templeman, 39, of 1627 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County Warrant on an original charge of first-offense domestic abuse assault.
September 18, 2020
- A 1996 Toytoa Corolla, registered to Jose Romero of 615 Third St., Perry, and driven by Sharitzy Romero Bello of 615 Third St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2017 Dodge Ram pickup, registered to Absolute Concrete Construction of Slater, Iowa, in the 1200 block of Lucinda Street. No injuries were reported. Damage to Bello’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000, and damage to the pickup was estimated at $50.
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 400 block of Willis Avenue. The back window of a vehicle was broken. Damage was estimated at $250.
September 19, 2020
- Dennis Eugene Hein Jr., 46, of 1724 Lucinda St., Perry, was arrested on charges of false imprisonment and interference with official acts.
- Officers responded to a report of a fight in progress in the 900 block of Central Street. The case is under investigation.
- Patrick Dwayne Moore, 33, of 1415 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for probation violation on an original charge of assault causing bodily injury.
September 20, 2020
- No activity reported.
September 21, 2020
- Officers responded to a report of a fight in progress in the 1200 block of Second Street. The dispute was verbal only.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.