To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 22, 2020
- Officers received a report of a theft of a political sign in the 1500 block of Otley Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic dispute in the 2500 block of Perry Park Avenue. The dispute was verbal only, and the parties separated for a time.
- Officers received a report of theft in the 400 block of Lucinda Street. The case is under investigation.
- Brandon Lee Ferguson, 22, of 1014 Graceland Ave., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving under suspension.
- Jeremiah Matthew Messner, 29, of 1319 W. Second St., Perry, was arrested on charges of public intoxication and interference with official acts.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.