To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 3, 2022
- Timothy Frederick Jay Kroupa, 33, of 2205 Court St., Granger, was arrested on a charge of driving while barred.
- James Maurice Hollins, 34, of 309 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for fourth-degree theft, fifth-degree theft and four counts of unauthorized use of credit card.
- Officers received a report of a bicycle theft in the 1500 block of LucindaStreet. Loss was estimated at $50.
September 4, 2022
- Terry Mathew Valentine, 37, of 622 Center St., Manning, was arrested on a charge of second-offense OWI.
September 5, 2022
- A 2002 Honda Accord, registered to Jose Amilcar Sanchez Lopez of 1804 Pine St., Perry, and driven by Jennifer Samantha Perez-Lopez of 1804 Pine St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 1998 Oldsmobile, registered to Jason Cott Spracher of Minburn. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
- A 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan, registered to Nigisti D. Tewelde of 2902 Iowa St., Perry, and driven by Bedey Teweldebirhan Gebrezgi of 2902 Iowa St., Perry, struck a light pole on Willis Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $20,000. Gebrezgi was issued a citation for violation of a restricted license.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.