To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 6, 2019
- A 14-year-old male was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Officers responded to the 1700 block of Third Street on a report of a disturbance. The situation was calmed.
September 7, 2019
- No activity reported.
September 8, 2019
- Officers responded to the 900 block of Willis Avenue on a report of possible criminal mischief.
- Officers responded to the 1600 block of Eighth Street on a report of an assault. The juvenile dispute was resolved.
- Received a report of a possible domestic dispute. The parties involved left the scene in separate vehicles, and the responding officers were unable to locate the parties.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.