To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 5, 2021
- A 2013 Nissan, registered to Lyle Donald Tunink of 1618 First Ave., Perry, and driven by Kennedy Sue Tunink of 1618 First Ave., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2012 Honda Pilot, registered to Ana Celina Blanco of 1007 Dewey St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $600. Blanco was issued a warning for no driver’s license.
- A 14-year-old male from Perry was arrested on a charge of dissemination and exhibition of obscene material to minors.
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 1200 block of 141st Street. The incident is under investigation.
- Officers responded to a report of burglary in the 2600 block of Taft Street. The incident is under investigation.
- A 2014 Dodge Durango, registered to and driven by Araceli Hernandez of 15591 141st St., Perry, collided with a 2013 Toyota Rav4, registered to and driven by Jason Walter Parnell of 1225 Rush Ridge Road, Jefferson, near Eighth and Dewey streets. Hernandez’s vehicle then left the roadway and struck a power pole located on the southwest corner of the intersection. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $7,000. Hernandez was issued a citation for failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way.
January 6, 2021
- Matthew James Kilts, 40, of 2014 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Chad Michael Menz, 39, of 1420 Evelyn St., Perry, was arrested on a Polk County warrant for violation of a no-contact order and failure to appear for hearing.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.