Suspected gas leak brings rapid response Wednesday night

0
302
A suspected gas leak brings a rapid response Wednesday night by the Perry Volunteer Fire Department.

A suspected gas leak brings a rapid response Wednesday night by the Perry Volunteer Fire Department.

A suspected gas leak at a residence in the 1900 block of Warford Street brought a rapid response Wednesday night from the Perry Volunteer Fire Department.

No injuries were reported in the incident, which began about 11:45 p.m.

The occupants vacated the house until the gas utility company responded to the incident.

ThePerryNews.com will update this story as information becomes available.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.