Do you like sports? Come work with us!
Want to be part of a team that manufactures the products that are used in the most televised sports events in the world? Basketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Ninja, and Cheerleading products – all made right here in Jefferson, Iowa!
Maintenance Person – This position maintains and repairs electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components for production equipment, such as metal fabricating tools, wood tools, sewing machines, and powered industrial trucks. Maintains all general shop equipment, vehicles, buildings, and grounds.
Production Assembly, Carpets – Performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce gymnastic, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and other athletic products.
Heavy Duty Sewer – This position performs sewing functions in the Fabric building to assist in the production of finished goods.
Welder Part-Time and Full-Time– Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast and forged components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames.
View more details and apply online at: www.fotlinc.com/careers
- All positions are first shift with competitive pay.
- Excellent Full-Time benefit package.
- Part-Time includes 401(k) with company match.
Post-offer drug screen and background check required.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted Oct. 6, 2021
New Opportunities Inc. – Various Positions
New Opportunities, Inc. is taking applications for the following positions:
- Full-Time Classroom Aide in our Waukee Head Start program. No Summers, no weekends, no nights! Join our team today. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Full Benefits Available including IPERS. AD#2101
- Full-Time Early Head Start Center Based Program Aide to work as a floater in our new EHS Center Based and Head Start programs in Perry. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Full Benefits Available including IPERS. AD#2106
- Full-Time Substitutes for our Head Start programs. Variety of experiences working in our classrooms. Travel required, company vehicle provided. Associates in Early Childhood Education or High School Diploma with the ability to obtain your CDA accreditation. AD#2124
- Full-Time Program Aide in our Perry Head Start program. No Summers, no weekends, no nights! Join our team today. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Full Benefits Available including IPERS. AD#2126
- Problem Gambling Outreach Clinician. (Carroll, IA) Willing to train the right candidate. Requires a BA / BS degree in related fields of: Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Human Services, or Criminal Justice. Prefer a Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling or Social Work, tLMHCs are encouraged to apply! AD#2123
- Weatherization Evaluator (Carroll, IA) – Full time position in Carroll, IA. Evaluate & inspect repairs on houses completed by subcontractors. Knowledge of carpentry and components of the house and how they work together is needed. Data entry is a large portion of this position. Customer service skills a must. Travel required in service area with provided company vehicle. Ad#2122
Please visit our website at www.newopp.org/careers for more information or to apply or sent cover letter, resume and applications to New Opportunities Inc., Attn: HR Dept., P.O. Box 427, Carroll, IA 51401. Applications may also be picked up at this location. If you have any questions, please call us at 712-792-9266. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. EOE
Posted July 20, 2021
Receptionist/Typist and Legal Assistant
Finneseth Dalen & Powell Law Firm is seeking a Receptionist/Typist and a Legal Assistant to assist with our expanding case load. Past legal experience is preferred but we are open to applicants with no experience who have a warm personality, an eye for detail, and a willingness to learn.
As Receptionist/Typist you will interact with our clients, write letters, prepare legal documents, file documents in court, maintain our office calendar, and keep our files organized.
The qualified Legal Assistant would be a professional who can take initiative and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills as the role requires that the individual be able to successfully manage a high number of competing projects independently. Experience in probate and/or income tax would be helpful but we will train the right candidate.
Benefits include Retirement Plan matching up to 3%, Paid sick leave; Paid vacation; Paid holidays. Salary negotiable and dependent upon qualifications. If you enjoy a stimulating work environment and a friendly and supportive team with an emphasis on family, you are encouraged to apply.
Submit resume and cover letter to: Finneseth, Dalen & Powell, P.O. Box 487, Perry, IA 50220. E-mail submissions accepted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Sept. 10, 2021
Dispatcher – Perry Police Department
The city of Perry Police Department is currently accepting applications for a full time 911 dispatcher/jailer position.
The position involves answering emergency calls and dispatching appropriate units, clerical responsibilities, and a variety of other duties. The ability to multi-task and keyboard 45 wpm is a must.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, pass a background investigation, and meet state requirements for employment.
Hours will vary and will include nights, weekends, and holidays. We work a 6-on-3-off rotation.
Competitive wages, insurance benefits, IPERS, vacation, holiday, and sick time. All training provided.
Applications can be picked up at the Perry Police Department or on line at www.perryia.org.
Please submit application with resume by Oct. 1 at 4 p.m. to the Perry Police Department, 908 Willis Ave., Perry, IA 50220 or email to email@example.com.
Applications submitted via Facebook alone will not be considered. The city of Perry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted Sept. 9, 2021