The Dallas County Hospital Foundation announced Friday the names of the 11 recipients of the 2019 Dallas County Hospital Foundation High School Scholarship Awards.
This year a total of $8,250 was awarded to students who live in or attend a high school in Dallas County and are entering a career in healthcare. Award winners must meet specific criteria in the areas of academics, extracurricular activities and volunteer hours.
The 2019 high-school-level scholarship recipients are:
- Elizabeth Wunn, Dowling Catholic High School
- Elizabeth Mensing, Dallas Center Grimes High School
- Elizabeth Becker, Dallas Center Grimes High School
- Trevor Jones, Waukee High School
- Grace Millsap, Waukee High School
- Katelyn Felt, Waukee High School
- Melisa Jusufovic, Waukee High School
- Layne Collum, Waukee High School
- Josie Noland, Woodward Granger High School
- Kayley Dresback, Woodward Granger High School
The 2019 high-school-level scholarship recipients is:
- Charla Holdren, Des Moines University
The mission of the Dallas County Hospital Foundation is to provide philanthropic support for the Dallas County Hospital’s mission of improving the health of the people we serve. Dollars awarded are raised through multiple fundraising efforts. For more information, call 515–465-7653 or visit the Dallas County Hospital website.