January 3, 2019
- Daniel Bailey of Des Moines was traveling in the 23000 block of 330th Street when he lost control in the curve and his vehicle began to fishtail and entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000, and damage to a fence was estimated at $300.
January 4, 2019
- Sokol Lleshi of Linden was traveling in the 23000 block of Minburn Road when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
January 6, 2019
- Anthony Robert Booth, 27, of 1819 Sixth St., Perry, was arrested near 2260 340th St. for driving while barred and no proof of insurance.
- Jason Thomas of Granger was traveling west in the 2400 block of Maple Street in Granger when he fell asleep and his vehicle collided with a vehicle that was legally parked on the street. Damage to Thomas’ vehicle was estimated at $4,000, and damage to the parked vehicle was estimated at $6,000.
- January 7, 2019
- R. D. Nicolaisen, 28, of 12842 Houston Ave., Perry, was arrested at this address for domestic abuse assault.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.