To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
May 7, 2021
- Bendigo J. Augustino, 30, of 926 Oakridge Dr., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of control of firearm/offensive weapon by felon.
- R. D. Nicolaisen, 30, of 12842 Houston Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
May 8, 2021
- Alejandro Perez Lazaro, 29, of 611 Maverick Lane, Madrid, was arrested for third-offense OWI and driving while denied or revoked and issued a citation for open container.
- Glennis Smith of Rockwell City was traveling on Iowa Highway 141 near the Woodward interchange when her vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Issac Lopez of Milan, Missouri, that was traveling in the inside lane. Lopez said the wet condition of the roadway caused his vehicle to cross the center line and strike Smith’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to Smith’s vehicle was estimated at $400, and damage to Lopez’s vehicle was estimated at $200.
May 9, 2021
- Andrew D. McGregory, 35, of 290 NE Sunrise Dr, Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.