July 18, 2019
- Ronnie Baugh reported his neighbors were being excessively loud in the 500 block of N. Maple Street.
- Lisa Willis reported the theft of her registration plates while her vehicle was parked at 206 W. Head St.
- Durbin Automotive reported registration plates stolen from another vehicle at 206 W. Head St. Both sets of plated are entered in NCIC as stolen.
- An officer spoke to a vehicle owner whose vehicle was parked in the 100 block of S. Chestnut Street for one week. The vehicle owner said it experienced mechanical issues, and the vehicle was removed from the area a short time later.
- A traffic stop in the 700 block of Wild Rose Lane resulted in Nathaniel Aldrich of Jefferson being issued a citation for driving while suspended
- A traffic stop in the 700 block of Wild Rose Lane resulted in Emily Chiafos of Jefferson being issued a citation for allowing unauthorized person to drive.
- Michael McKenny reported the theft of a dehumidifier from 205 S. Walnut St.
- A caller reported a careless driver on 237th Street and traveling toward Jefferson. An officer did not locate the vehicle.
- Chad Ferguson reported a stray dog at 1106 N. Elm St. An officer placed the animal in the Jefferson Animal Holding Facility.
- A caller reported a vehicle with no trailer lights on 220th Street and entering Jefferson from the west. An officer located the vehicle, and the lights had been turned on.
- Kim Lentz reported receiving harassing text messages from a male in Perry. An officer learned Lentz now lives in Illinois and advised her to report it to law enforcement authorities in Illinois.
- A traffic stop at 220th Street and Grimmell Road resulted in Jennifer Lux of Carroll being issued a citation for excessive speed.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.