April 5, 2016
- Tyler Craig Schrier, 19, 1718 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on Dallas County warrants for probation violation and probation violation for public intoxication.
April 6, 2016
- A caller said the heat in his apartment has not worked for two days. He said he called maintenance, but no one came to repair the furnace. An officer responded and alerted the Perry Compliance office.
- Michael Norman Spaulding, 22, 516 Clearview Dr., Perry, was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI (drug related), possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension.
- Jacey Spoo, 24, 1315 1/2 Second St., #1, Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense OWI (drug related).
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said she is moving to Altoona and trying to arrange utilities but was told by MidAmerican Energy that she has a $700 utility bill at an address in Perry where she never lived. An officer responded and gave her an identity-theft packet to fill out and started an investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.