To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 11, 2023
- A legally parked 2020 GMC Yukon, registered to Alejandra Vazquez Vargas of 224 Baker St., Minburn, was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 400 block of First Avenue. Damages were estimated at $1,200.
- Keala Kathleen Craford, 24, of 500 Fourth St., Perry, was issued a citation for driving under suspension.
- Angel Enrique Aguino Batista, 22, of 2907 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 2010 Mazda M3S, registered to and driven by Angel Enrique Batista Aquino of 2907 Warford St., Perry, collided with a 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser, registered to and driven by Walter Osvaldo Juarez of 1803 First Ave., Perry. Details of the accident were not available at time of media release.
- Anthony James Johnson Parnell, 26, of 1306 11th St., Perry, was arrested on charges of third or subsequent offense possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, conspire intent to to manufacture/deliver meth under 5 grams, third or subsequent offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, third-degree theft and person ineligible to carry weapon.
- Officer received a report of criminal mischief in the 1700 block of Fourth Street. Peanut butter smeared on a windshield. No monetary losses.
September 12, 2023
- Alan Kenneth Bramer, 60, of 2620 McKinley St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct-loud noise.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.