August 15, 2019
- Ryan Joseph Stonebraker, 32, of 1033 Collins Dr., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation on an original charge of assault causing bodily harm.
August 16, 2019
- Becca Lynn Prater, 23, of Illinois was arrested for public intoxication and interference with official act.
- Marjorie Jean Bensley of 511 S. 11th St., Sac City, was traveling southbound in the 14000 block of N Avenue when she attempted to make a left turn onto the on-ramp of Iowa Highway 141. Brett Stuart Kampen of 1858 Lincoln Ave., Humbolt, was traveling northbound in the 14000 block of N. Avenue when Bensley failed to yield to Kampen and Bensley’s vehicle struck the driver’s side of Kampen’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to Bensley’s vehicle was estimated at $5,000, and damage to Kampen’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
August 17, 2019
- Thomas Francis Kennedy, 35, of 175 S.E. Westgate Dr., Waukee, was arrested for second-offense OWI.
- Leigh Richard Houghton, 54, of 307 Story St., Shedahl, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on the original charge of first-offense possession of a controlled substance.
August 19, 2019
- Nestor Alonso Almanza Aguirre, 29, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a firearm while in possession of a controlled substance and a citation for an open container.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.