To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 23, 2020
- Riley Farrell, 23, of 2021 S.E. Sixth St., Des Moines, was arrested for disorderly conduct and false information for citation.
December 24, 2020
- Andrew Gettler, 44, of 202 Main St., Jamaica, was arrested for driving while barred.
December 25, 2020
- Wendy D. Mills, 45, of 1620 W. Second St., Ottumwa, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of interference with corrections official-assault and forgery.
December 26, 2020
- Shea Young, 32, of 300 E. Fifth St., Atlantic, was arrested for first-offense OWI, interference with official acts-bodily injury, assault on persons in certain occupations and possession of drug paraphernalia.
December 27, 2020
- Caitlynn Grimm of Fowlerville, Iowa, was traveling southbound on I Avenue near the intersection of 365th Street when she lost control of her vehicle on the icy roadway, and it left the roadway and struck some trees. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- Brianna Twohig of Fort Collins, Colorado, was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 when she lost control of her vehicle on the icy roadway, and the vehicle rolled and came to rest against the guardrail. Occupants were transported to the hospital with injuries. Damage was estimated at $15,000.
- Nicholas Radcliff of Granger was traveling southbound on U Avenue near 130th Street and failed to navigate the curve, causing the vehicle to enter the ditch. Radcliff was transported to the hospital by Dallas County EMS, and another passenger was transported to the hospital by private vehicle. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- William Schneller of West Des Moines was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 when he lost control of his vehicle on the icy roadway, and it entered the median and struck the guardrail. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
December 28, 2020
- Matthew Collentine of Waterloo was traveling westbound on Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.