To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Jan. 19, 2023
- Irving Lugo-Torres, 22, of 747 Ashby Dr., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole.
- Jasmine Fetters, 32, of 825 S. Seventh Ave., Winterset, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of probation violation.
- Giovani Ruiz-Vargas, 39, of 1908 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of driving while barred and possession of a controlled substance.
- Jason Krull of Dawson was traveling on Walnut Street near E. Third Street when his vehicle collided with a vehicle, driven by Kimberly Anderson of Dawson. No injuries were reported. Damage to Krull’s vehicle was estimated at $1,500, and damage to Anderson’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
- Jessica Velazco of Perry was driving on T Ave near 222nd Place when weather conditions caused her vehicle to slide into the ditch and overturn. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
Jan. 20, 2023
- Felix Baccam, 36, of 252 S.E. Boulder Court, Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a no-contact order.
- Gaston Mwizerwa of Waukee was traveling northbound on N Avenue when he lost control, and his vehicle struck a tree, fence and house in the 17000 block of N Avenue in Bouton. No injuries were reported. Damage to Mwizerwa’s vehicle was estimated at $10,000, and damage to the home was estimated at $20,000. Mwizerwa was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.