To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Nov. 19, 2021
- Michael Canady, 31, of 308 S. Eighth St., Fort Dodge, was arrested for multiple counts of violation of a no-contact order.
Nov. 20, 2021
- Tonja Dille, 57, of 114 N. Fairview Ave., Ottumwa, was arrested on a warrant.
- Jennifer Ingles of Bagley was traveling in the 17000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
- Thomas Verry of Redfield was traveling in the 20000 block of U.S. Highway 6 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
Nov. 21, 2021
- Edward Bergstrom, 48, of 936 I Ave., Ogden, was arrested on a warrant for second-degree theft.
- Brittanie Dowell, 34, of 1219 Herold Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Carlos Zuniga, 51, of 6121 W. 66th St., Sioux Falls, S.D., was arrested for OWI.
- Alyssia Nolan of Yale was traveling westbound on 190th Street when her vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Logan Wolf of Yale. No injuries were reported. Damage to Nolan’s vehicle was estimated at $2,500, and damage to Wolf’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500. Wolf was issued a citation for unsafe entry onto sidewalk or roadway.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.