February 7, 2019
- A caller said her dog was lost. The caller called again and said her dog was found.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and asked to speak with an officer “about someone in the neighborhood taking gas from his car.” An officer responded.
- An officer from the Panora Police Department “requested assistance in locating” someone who kidnapped a dog. An officer responded.
- A caller said a dog was running at large. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding facility.
- Jennifer Guerrero, 20, 1206 S. Elm St., Jefferson, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant on an original charge of first-offense domestic abuse assault.
- A caller said someone “slipped and fell downstairs and is refusing to get up.” The caller “requested no officers.” The Dallas County EMS was paged.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.