To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 20, 2021
- Officers received a report of a stolen catalytic converter in the 800 block of 26th Street with an estimated value of $1,000.
- A Honda CRV, registered to and driven by Linda Marie Pendergraft of 6853 N.W. 88th Ave., Johnston, collided with a 2006 Honda Accord, registered to Irene Perez Doroteo of 1804 Pine St., Perry, and driven by Kevin Juarez Perez of 1804 Pine St., Perry, in the 400 block of First Avenue. No injuries were reported.
- James Kilts Matthew, 40, of 2014 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on original charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine.
February 21, 2021
- Tony Lee Webb, 48, of 1816 Evelyn St., Perry, arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
- Officers received a report of harassment in the 1200 block of 16th Street.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.