March 10, 2019
- A caller from the Dallas County Sheriff’s office “requested backup from Perry officers at” 15176 J Ave., where “the building had forced entry.” Officers responded and “assisted in clearing the building and assisted in attempting to locate the suspects.”
- A caller said “yesterday when the snow was melting, the street was completely flooded. This morning it’s frozen, and” the caller “is having a hard time getting out of her driveway.” An officer responded, and the Perry Public Works Deparment was notified.
- A caller said she caught a dog running at large. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding Facility.
- A caller said “he saw a post on Facebook about juveniles who were caught with a BB gun,” and the caller said “he has damage to his vehicle from a possible BB gun.” The caller said the “back window to his” vehicle “was shot out.” The caller said he “noticed the damage around 2 p.m. today and last drove the vehicle Friday evening.” An officer responded.
- Dominique Anastasia Nicole Edwards, 21, 2902 Iowa St., Perry, was arrested on charges of giving false identification and possession of marijuana.
- A caller said someone was “not willing to give her property back and she wanted to now what to do.” An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.