March 11, 2016
- A caller asked the Perry Police Department to check on the welfare of a man who “sounded very distraught” and “may be suicidal.” The caller said she was the man’s counselor. The caller said the man “recently separated from his wife and is known to use drugs.” He was last seen “riding his bike to his residence from an unknown location,” the caller said. An officer responded.
- An agent of the Iowa Department of Human Services asked for an officer to stand by while he visited a “mom who possibly has meth.” An officer responded.
- A caller said “two days in a row someone from the Jehovah’s Witnesses church had been by his house” and he “wanted to know what he could do.” An officer responded and “advised him of some options.”
- Elivia Andrade of 1301 30th St. in Perry was issued a citation for first-offense dog at large.
- A caller said “the neighbor two houses away was just there threatening to assault him” and had “gone back to his residence a this time.” Officers responded.
- Wayne Warner of 1807 Otley Ave. in Perry was issued a citation for a vicious dog.
March 12, 2016
- Nelson Nicholas Itani, 16, 32869 Hideaway Lane, Adel, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
- Riley Dawn Harrison, 15, 508 S. 12th St., Adel, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
- Jennifer Zika, 16, 33190 330th St., Adel, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
- Casie Nicole James, 16, 610 Walnut St., Minburn, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.