To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Sept. 9, 2021
- A 2012 Lincoln, registered to and driven by Janet Bergere Richardson of 212 Warford St., Perry, collided with a 2016 Dodge Journey, registered to and driven by Shaun Phillip Schulte of 1323 Otley Ave., Perry, at the intersection of Otley Avenue and Second Street. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $5,500. Richardson was issued a citation for failure to yield upon left turn.
- Stephanie Arvella Goff, 51, of 512 Second St., Perry, was arrested on a Boone County warrant for contempt of court and served a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of third-degree theft.
- Charles Adam Bradshaw, 37, of 902 N. Pinet St., Jefferson, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, interference with official acts, driving while revoked and was served a Dallas County warrant for a parole violation along with nine warrants from the Iowa State Patrol.
- Paige Leigh McCarty, 33, of 902 N. Pinet St., Jefferson, was arrested on a charge of interference with official acts.
Sept. 10, 2021
- Victoria Leelynn-Jo Dugan, 25, of 2801 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of child endangerment-serious injury.
- Kyle David Duncomb, 22, of 2801 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of child endangerment-serious injury.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.