March 13, 2017
- Lucy Kern of 23716 360th St. reported someone broke into her home and took a rifle from her residence.
- Steven C. Little, 36, of 604 Dallas St., Dexter, was arrested on a warrant for reckless use of a firearm.
- Michael Allen Jensen, 24, of 211 Chestnut St., Minburn, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for show-cause hearing on an original charge of criminal mischief.
- Brandy Faux of Earlham was traveling in the 36000 block of I Avenue when her vehicle lost traction and left the roadway, driving through a fence. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,000, and damage to the fence was estimated at $1,000.
March 14, 2017
- Erick Ivan Soriano, 30, of 1702 W. Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to surrender to serve prison time on an original charge of child endangerment, lascivious acts with a child.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.