March 16, 2017
- Hawkeye Auto Salvage at 36620 N Ave., De Soto, reported the theft of two vehicles from the parking area at the business.
- Evan Hunter Dollens, 20, of 819 Madison St., De Soto, was arrested at this address for possession of drug paraphernalia.
March 17, 2017
- Annette M. Feick, 47, of 308 S.W. Fourth St., Greenfield, was arrested at the 113 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for OWI.
- Angela Jean Tuller, 37, of 624 N. Sherman St., Stuart, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of controlled substance violation, possession of a controlled substance and possession or use of false drug tax stamp.
- George Delateur of Perry was traveling in the 17000 block of T Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $7,000.
March 18, 2017
- Grant Dave Cartmill, 36, of 1104 Davis St., Dexter, was arrested at this address for domestic abuse assault.
- Travis Eugene Campbell, 26, of 410 S.E. Fourth St., Grimes, was arrested in the 21500 block of T Avenue for OWI.
March 19, 2017
- Amanda Lynch of Collins, Iowa, was traveling in the 14000 block of Iowa Highway 17 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
- Demitrius Levair Byrd, 34, of 1179 11th St., Des Moines, was charged with assault on another inmate at the Dallas County Jail.
- Bernabe Martinez Vazques, 31, of 1006 Summit St., Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of OWI.
March 20, 2017
- Christopher Brandon Brunsvold, 20, of 100 Thornton Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.