May 8, 2017
- Kindra Catron of Grimes reported a theft in the River Vista Trailer Park. Items were valued at $300.
- Thomas James Hopewell III, 57, 1515 Locust St., Adel, was arrested for assault with a dangerous weapon, assault, second-degree harassment, second-degree criminal mischief, third-degree criminal mischief and interference with official acts.
May 9, 2017
- Daniel VanLangen of Adel reported a theft in the 1500 block of S. 14th Street. Items were valued at $516.15.
- A vehicle owned by Maria Colon of Clear Lake was parked in the 300 block of S. 10th Street when a vehicle driven by Verberry Hunt of Adel struck Colon’s vehicle. Damage was estimated at $500.
- United Brick and Tile of Adel reported a burglary in the 1800 block of Main Street. Damage was estimated at $50.
May 10, 2017
- Matthew Michael Allen, 33, 1704 S. 14th St.., Adel, was arrested on Adel original warrants for assault and third-degree criminal mischief.
May 11, 2017
- No activity reported.
May 12, 2017
- A vehicle driven by Rebecca Massure of DeSoto was backing out of a parking spot in the 200 block of N. Ninth Street when a vehicle driven by Thomas Crabb of Urbandale struck Massure’s vehicle. Damages estimated at $1,400.
- A vehicle driven by Jesse Wyckoff of Redfield was westbound in the 26000 block of U.S. Highway 6 when a vehicle driven by Justine Canty of Adel pulled into the path of Wyckoff’s vehicle. Damages estimated at $12,550.
- Jennifer Moss of Adel reported vandalism in the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. Damage was estimated at $300.
- A vehicle driven by Tatyana Hall of Adel was northbound in the 200 block of Nile Kinnick Drive N. when a vehicle driven by Chloe Stuber of Redfield pulled into the path of Hall’s vehicle. Damages estimated at $1,200.
May 13, 2017
- Brent Lee Michaels, 55, 1316 Orchard St., Adel, was arrested for driving while license denied or revoked.
May 14, 2017
- John Thomas Golightly Jr., 38, 708 Greene St., #1A, Adel, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation.
- Jennifer Lorene Babcock, 37, 708 Greene St., #1A, Adel, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.