To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
April 16, 2021
- Roger Borcherding, 60, of 440 N.W. Third St., Earlham, was arrested for first-offense OWI and issued citations for failure to obey stop sign, failure to stop in assured clear distance and leaving scene of accident.
- Austin Wells of Adel was traveling in the 36000 of U.S. Highway 169 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $7,500.
- Reyes Leyva-Nunez of Redfield was traveling westbound at 360th Street and N Avenue when his vehicle was struck from behind by a vehicle that left the scene. No injuries were reported. Damage to Leyva-Nunez’s vehicle was estimated at $7,500. The other driver, Roger Borcherding of Earlham, was later stopped and detained for further investigation. Damage to Borcherding’s vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
- Austin M. Ballard, 22, of 4012 64th St., Urbandale, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of third-degree burglary and second-offense possession of a controlled substance.
April 17, 2021
- Charles A. Kline, 40, of 611 Balsam St., Kingsford, Michigan, was arrested for controlled substance violation.
- David Burkett, 54, of 25470 260th St., Dallas Center, was arrested for child endangerment and assault while displaying a dangerous weapon.
April 18, 2021
- Anthony Booth, 29, of 1819 Sixth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty