To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 23, 2022
- A minor driver was traveling on Grand Prairie Parkway in West Des Moines when a vehicle with a trailer, driven by Pamela Maeyaert of Eugene, Oregon, struck the minor’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to the minor’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
July 29, 2022
- Joshua Kleinhans of West Des Moines was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 111 mile marker when a merging vehicle forced Kleinhans’ vehicle to swerve and strike the jersey barriers in a construction zone. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
July 30, 2022
- Carter Deal, 25, of 7914 Meadow Lake Lane, Houston, Texas, was arrested for OWI and issued a citation for driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway.
- Brent Nelson, 25, of 340 Harvey Ave., Rinard, Iowa, was arrested for driving while license denied or revoked.
- Calob Darr of Adel was traveling in the 36000 block of U.S. Highway 169 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- Chad Thornburg of Earlham was traveling on a motorcycle on U.S. Interstate 80 near mile marker 112 when his motorcycle lost power and caught on fire. Thornburg was able to bring the vehicle to a stop. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
July 31, 2022
- Ricky Gardner, 45, of 316 N.E. Fifth St., Panora, was arrested for OWI.
Aug. 1, 2022
- Stephannie Sholar, 37, of 1005 Eighth St., Dallas Center, was arrested for first-offense domestic abuse assault.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.