For a log of the calls for service, click here.
August 9, 2019
- Eric Edward Thompson, 39, of 4041 E. 27th St., Des Moines, was arrested at the 120 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for OWI, no insurance and failure to stop in assured clear distance.
August 10, 2019
- Edward Ray Ferguson, 33, of 1012 S. Ninth St., Clinton, was arrested at 31635 Ashworth Road, Waukee, for domestic abuse assault and violation of a no-contact order.
- Trevor James Larry Meester, 47, of 217 1/2 Ninth St., Adel, was arrested at 216 Nile Kinnick Dr. S., Adel for first-offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphrenalia.
- Curtis Whited of Earlham was traveling west in the 21000 block of 360th Street when his motorcycle struck a deer. Whited was transported to Iowa Methodist Medical Center with injuries. Damage to the motorcycle was estimated at $1,500.
- Lisa McLaughlin of Sioux City was traveling near the 105 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 when she lost control while passing a group of motorcycles and spun north into the median, slamming into the cable barriers. McLaughlin was checked by Dallas County EMS with minor injuries. Damage to the vehicle estimated at $3,000, and damage to the cable barriers was estimated at $1,000. McLaughlin was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
- Eric Woestman of Ames was traveling in the 12800 block of N Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $6,000.
August 11, 2019
- Adelaide Nicole Hutzell, 29, of 1154 S.E. Maple Leaf Lane, Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied.
- Julie Ann Reinders, 62, of 34856 Maffit Lake Road, Cumming, was arrested in the 27000 block of U.S. Highway 6 for OWI, speeding and child endangerment.
August 12, 2019
- Brady Joseph Edward, 21, of 4410 N.W. 142nd St., Urbandale, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.