To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 17, 2020
- Bobbie Branson, 42, of 706 Bell St., Yale, was arrested for driving while barred.
December 18, 2020
- Tausha Warriner of Perry reported that her vehicle was parked in the parking lot at 13500 I Court in Perry when it was struck by a vehicle, driven by Hadgu Gerbremichael. No injuries were reported. Damage to Warriner’s vehicle was estimated at $2,500, and damage to Gerbremichael’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
- Kelly L. Coe, 38, of 1971 Regency Dr., Des Moines, was arrested for driving while suspended.
December 19, 2020
- Omar Omar of Urbandale was driving on Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $6,000.
- Kerri A. Eaton, 40, of 3907 S.W. Seventh St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of second-offense OWI.
- Farrah S. Acosta, 30, of 307 N. Olive St., Jefferson, was arrested for driving while barred, controlled substance violation, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of prescription drug and failure to affix drug stamp and issued a citation for failure to provide proof of financial liability.
December 20, 2020
- Olivia A. Blaha, 21, of 1404 Greene St., Adel, was arrested for first-offense OWI, possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and issued a citation for open container.
- Mussie A. Abay, 45, of 700 18th St., Perry, was arrested for first-offense OWI and issued a citation for driving while suspended and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.