February 7, 2019
- Jessica Whitney of Dallas Center was traveling south in the 28000 block of R Avenue when she was struck from behind by a vehicle driven by Shane Vanover of Minburn. Vanover was attempting to slow down but lost control on the icy roads and struck Whitney’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000 to each vehicle. Vanover was issued a citation for failure to stop in an assured clear distance.
February 8, 2019
- Michael William Sevier Jr., 49, of 505 Cherry Ave., Woodward, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on original charges of public intoxication and assault.
- Dustin Johnston of Redfield was traveling was in the 17000 block of Old Highway 6 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $4,500.
February 9, 2019
- Daniel Ray Graney, 29, of 1505 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for initial appearance on an original charge of OWI.
- Russell Wano of Winterset was traveling east near the 113 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 when he lost control after braking for the driver ahead of him, and his vehicle entered the ditch, striking several cable barriers. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
February 10, 2019
- Tristan Raju Carter, 29, of 350 E. Walnut St., Dyer, Tenn., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of driving while license denied.
- Javonte Devar Hines Miller, 25, of 2001 Prairie View W., Ames, was arrested on a warrant for violation of weight embargo.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.