February 3, 2016
- Jordan Farshid Allen, 30, of 1805 Ashworth Road, West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- Victoria Moon of Austin, Texas, was traveling west on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 118 mile marker when she lost control of her vehicle and entered the ditch. While she waited for an officer, her vehicle was struck by a vehicle driven by Kara Larson of Sumner, Iowa. Moon was evaluated by Waukee EMS. Damage to Larson’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500 and $10,000 to Moon’s.
- Patrick Quaid of Urbandale was westbound on Hickman Road and stopped at the intersection when his vehicle was struck by a vehicle driven by Erika Anderson of Des Moines. No injuries were reported. Damage to Anderson’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000 and $3,0000 to Quaid’s.
- Candi Coffin of Perry was traveling west in the 22000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when she hit a patch of ice and slid into the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
Kristi Lynn Lehman, 33, 450 Laurel St., Waukee, was cited and released at this address for driving under suspension.
February 4, 2016
- Joel Francis Moots, 22, of 10627 Elmcrest Dr., Clive, was arrested at 23312 360th St. for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.