To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 21, 2020
- Scott Carlsen of Hartland, Wisconsin, was traveling near the 112 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 when his vehicle struck a coyote. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
February 22, 2020
- No activity reported.
February 23, 2020
- Tyler Brian Fitz, 24, of 1806 Linden St., Dallas Center, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
- Trent Daniel Robinson, 26, of 2801 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of criminal mischief.
- Van Paul Evans, 25, of 3534 Eighth Ave., Council Bluffs, was arrested at the 110 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for driving while license was revoked.
- Clarissa Kunkle of Afton was traveling in the 33000 block of Old Highway 6 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $6,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.