January 3, 2020
- Andrew James Hall, 27, of 2825 First St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- Brandy Marie Perez, 37, of 3216 N.E. 10th St., Des Moines, was arrested in the 33000 block of U.S. Highway 169 for possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension, fraudulent use of registration and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
- Ali Jeremiah Cano, 23, of 219 N. 12th St., Adel, was arrested in the 33000 block of N Avenue for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Sorie Daffay of Des Moines was traveling in the 26000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when he lost control of the vehicle, which crashed into the median. Daffay and the other occupants of the vehicle were checked out and transported to Mercy Downtown by Dallas County EMS. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $15,000.
January 4, 2020
- Bryan Lee Clark, 38, of 15733 J Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for eluding and criminal mischief.
January 5, 2020
- Alexis Faith Hawker, 18, of 504 Elm St., Van Meter, was arrested on a warrant for failure to maintain control.
January 6, 2020
- Chase Fredregill of Urbandale was traveling near the intersection of Iowa Highway 141 and Quinlan Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.