To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 8, 2019
- Bryan Scott Tackitt of 2635 E. North Ave., Fresno, Calif., was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 when his semi-tractor trailer collided with a vehicle driven by Cassandra Rose Gavin of 1020 E. Marion St., Des Moines, who was also traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80. Gavin’s vehicle began swerving due to an argument that was occurring in her vehicle, and she lost control of her vehicle, causing it to hit the front Tackitt’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to Tackitt’s vehicle was estimated at $1,500, and damage to Gavin’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000.
July 10, 2019
- Jarrod Michael Van Horn, 36, of 32126 Meadow Road, Adel, was arrested on a warrant for first-offense OWI.
- Michael Joseph McNeeley, 42, of 2801 E. Washington Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
- Michael Patrick Ribordy, 55, of 205 14th St., Dallas Center, was arrested for first-offense domestic abuse assault.
- Tycin Montez Nickens, 37, of 1630 Prairie St., Adel, was arrested for driving while barred.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.