July 20, 2015
- Megan Rene Simons, 27, of 2007 Sycamore St., Granger, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license suspended.
- Devontae Dominique Horton, 22, of 513 18th St., Cedar Rapids, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- Lynni Maldonado, 55, of 1220 Guthrie St., De Soto, was cited and released at Sixth and Greene streets in Adel for driving while license was suspended.
- Douglas Alan Mains, 54, of 612 Barton St., Dexter, was arrested at Clark and State streets in Dexter for operating a motor vehicle without a license, open container and no insurance.
- Merrill Wicker of Madrid was traveling east on Iowa Highway 141 in Granger and was slowing to turn into the car dealership when his vehicle was rear ended by a vehicle driven by Stephanie Glasgow of Woodward. Wicker was treated by Dallas County First Responders and released. Damage to Glasgow’s vehicle estimated at $5000 and $2000 to Wicker’s. Glasgow was cited for failure to stop within the assured clear distance.
July 21, 2015
- Natalie Carol Groves, 36, of 2125 Indianola Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- Ivan Eduardo Rivas-Leanos, 21, of 1816 W. Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of assault and interference with official acts.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.