To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
June 10, 2021
- Francis Eugene Tonelli, 49, of 3068 285th St., Stuart, was arrested on warrants for violation of a no-contact order and provide false identification information.
- Sergio Alejandro Villalobos, 21, of 508 W. Cass St., Osceola, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving under suspension.
- Matthew Keith Hartsell, 39, of 101 W. North St., Linden, was arrested in the 11000 block of 270th Street for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Matt Mitchell of Adel was traveling in the 25000 block of Iowa Highway 44 when he drove into a deep hole that the DOT was fixing. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $1,500.
June 11, 2021
- Joshua Michael Stansell, 21, of 2626 G76 Highway, New Virginia, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.