To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 26, 2021
- Adam Simons, 34, of 27874 Sportsman Club Road, Adel, was arrested for child endangerment and domestic abuse assault.
- Anthony Blair, 21, of 508 S. 12th St., Adel, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of first-offense OWI.
February 27, 2021
- Kimberly Ash of Perry was traveling westbound on Iowa Highway 141 and when she slowed to turn southward onto H Avenue, her vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by William Schreck of Dedham. Ash was transported to the hospital for her injuries. Two passengers in Schreck’s car sustained minor injuries. Ash’s car received an estimated $15,000 damage, and Schreck’s car received an estimated $15,000 damage. Schreck was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
- Megan Schubert, 25, of 1917 Copper Beach Ave., Ames, was arrested for being a fugitive from justice.
- Charles Jacobsen, 27, of 46 310th St., Perry, was arrested for second-offense OWI.
- Tyler J. Trampel, 24, of 866 Collins Dr., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of fifth-degree theft.
- Brandon Carroll, 30, of 405 W. Ames St, Russell, Iowa, was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief, assault while displaying a dangerous weapon, first-degree harassment and disarming a peace officer.
February 28, 2021
- Logan Hobbs, 22, of 1501 Valleyview Ave., Van Meter, was arrested for first-offense OWI.
- Jacob Scherer, 28, of 724 Walnut St, Minburn, was arrested for first-offense OWI.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.