March 10, 2016
- Benjamin Bunge of 180 Indian Ridge Dr. in Waukee reported the theft of a log splitter from his property in the 29000 block of Hickory Lodge Drive.
March 11, 2016
- David Alan Modlin, 60, of 17243 M Ave., Bouton, was arrested for harassment by communication.
- Mark Daniel Mash, 32, of 821 Walnut St., Minburn, was arrested at 21802 H Ave. in Minburn for child endangerment.
March 12, 2016
- Demitrius Edward Spencer, 24, of 509 N. Second St., Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- Mark David Blanchard, 29, of 1441 Capitol Ave., Des Moines, was arrested in the 18000 block of Highway 141 Diagonal for driving under suspension.
March 13, 2016
- Joshua Anthony Walker, 22, of 607 Stuart St., Adair, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of theft.
- Steven Venard of 18775 270th St. in Adel reported that his grain barge trailer had been stolen.
- Brick Roger Imerman, 56, of 604 N. 12th St., Guthrie Center, was arrested near the 110 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for OWI.
- Kuley Karlar, 19, of 923 Walker St., Des Moines, was arrested in the 25000 block of N Avenue for driving under suspension.
March 14, 2016
- Frank Henry Carl Meyer III, 41, of 6530 Chaffee St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license revoked.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.