To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 23, 2021
- Paula Smith of Boone was traveling southward on U.S. Highway 169 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000
- Gaylan Worthington, 25, of 706 Cedar Ave., Woodward, was arrested for driving while barred.
March 24, 2021
- Elizabeth Maldonado of Omaha, Nebraska, was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 when her vehicle was struck from behind by a vehicle driven by Katelynn Aufderhar of Winona, Minnesota, causing Ms. Maldonado’s vehicle to enter the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to Maldanado’s car was estimated at $5,000, and damage to Aufderhar’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000. Maldanado was issued a citation for no insurance. Aufderhar was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
- Ethan Swehla, 24, of 7200 E Evans Ave., Denver, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Adam C. Hay, 46, of 1402 Evelyn St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
- Karri R. Rogers, 46, of 300 W. North St., Prairie City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for probation revocation hearing.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.