The daily log of the calls for service is unavailable due to an ongoing software issue in the Dallas County Sheriff’s office.
May 14, 2021
- Bendigo A. Jibo, 30, of 720 Seneca St., Storm Lake, was arrested on a warrant as a fugitive from justice.
- Deland K. Johnson, 30, of 18920 B Wendover Ave., Granger, was arrested for first-offense OWI and reckless driving.
- Yareli C. Avila, 32, of 415 Pine Ave., Norwalk, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Devan L. Stillmunkes, 25, of 1380 S.E. Florence Dr., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of third-offense OWI and driving while barred.
May 15, 2021
- Jeffrey L. Boldt, 62, of 212 Timberline Road, Carroll, was arrested for first-offense OWI and issued citations for open container and driving on wrong side of two-way highway.
- Marvin E. Sarseno, 19, of 1814 Estella St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
- A three-vehicle accident occurred at R Avenue and U.S. Highway 6 when a vehicle, driven by Michelle Nizzi of Dexter, stopped at the bike trail crossing to allow a child to cross, and a vehicle, driven by Daisy Rivera Rodriguez of Perry, stopped behind Nizzi’s vehicle, but a vehicle, driven by Devin Roach of Des Moines, did not stop but struck Rivera Rodriguez’s vehicle from the rear, which in turn hit Nizzi’s vehicle from the rear. No injuries were reported. Damage to Nizzi’s car was estimated at $1,500. Damage to Rivera Rodriguez’s car was estimated at $5,000, and damage to Roach’s car was estimated at $8,000. Roach was issued a citation for no valid driver’s license and failure to stop in assured clear distance.
- Shawn Bebout of Perry was traveling eastbound in the 25000 block of 130th Street when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $7,000.
May 16, 2021
- Noah M. Regalado, 21, of 3272 W. 3800 S., West Valley, Utah, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
- Joel E. Brenner, 61, of Madrid was arrested for third-degree burglary, first-offense trespass and violation of a no-contact order.
- Tracci N. Llamas, 28, of 1071 Maple Leaf Lane, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of driving while license denied or revoked and malicious prosecution.
- Jake P. Brown, 30, of 2301 Second St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole.
- Stephen Sullivan of Winterset was traveling northbound in the 36000 block of U.S. Highway 169 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $7,000.
- Morgan Terry of Ankeny was traveling eastbound on Iowa Highway 141 at Quinlan Avenue when Darlene Onken pulled out from the stop sign in front of Terry. Damage to Terry’s vehicle was estimated at $6,000. Damage to Onken’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000. Terry was transported in a personal vehicle to Mercy Once Medical Center, and Onken and her passenger were transported to Dallas County Hospital.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.